COVID-19 Compliance Officer Training
Government regulations around the management and mitigation of COVID-19 infections in the workplace requires that every workplace appoints a COVID-19 Compliance Officer.
The responsibilities of the COVID-19 Compliance Officer is to oversee the implementation of the
COVID-19 workplace plan, ensure adherence to workplace measures put in place to manage the risk of
COVID-19 infections, and communicate important information to workers and address their concerns.
It is essential that the COVID-19 Compliance Officer understands the role they are expected to fulfil, is familiar with the relevant regulations and requirements, and is equipped to implement the plan.
The Citrus Academy is offering this free training course through the Zoom online platform, with the following outcomes:
- Inform COVID-19 compliance officers of what they need to know and do.
- Provide COVID-19 compliance officers with a practical process regarding critical control points and actions, i.e. non-negotiable daily and weekly actions, checks, and controls.
- Provide the COVID-19 compliance officers with templates, checklists, etc.
- Encourage standardised reporting and recordkeeping.
- Promote senior management involvement and commitment.
To register, please complete the registration form below.
Please note: The dates listed below will be the last courses scheduled for the time being. Please contact us should you still like to do a training session after that.