The Citrus Academy has a specific responsibility to support black economic empowerment citrus enterprises. To this purpose, the Academy has added a special category to the Bursary Fund, aimed at enabling and simplifying support to this group.
The steps involved in becoming a part of this initiative are:
- Study the information contained on this website carefully and ensure that you understand the process.
- Determine whether the citrus enterprise qualifies to take part.
- Sign the Memorandum of Understanding between the citrus enterprise and the Citrus Academy.
- Identify qualifying candidate(s).
- Identify the appropriate learning institutions and course for each candidate.
- Complete a special BEEBS Citrus Academy Bursary Fund application form for each candidate and submit it.
- If approved, sign a Memorandum of Agreement between each successful candidate and citrus enterprise.
- Enrol / register the students at the selected academic institutions.
Please download the BEEBS Information Pack for more details and instructions on how to proceed.
You can also download the BEEBS Application Form here.